BIG NEWS ABOUT SAGE SUMMIT 2020!
Sage Summit Orlando is the can’t-miss event for Sage 100cloud & Sage 300cloud customers, accountants, and partners to come from all across the country for multiple days of deep learning, product training, thought leadership, and networking.
This year’s event is held at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Kissimmee, FL. The world-class resort is home to nine restaurants, a spa, water park, and is just minutes from Disney World and Universal Studios!
And to give you an extra incentive to sign-up now, if you register before March 16 you can save $300!
What to expect at Sage Summit:
- Four insightful learning tracks that will enable users to perform at their best
- Product Innovation
- Hands-on Learning
- Sponsor Showcase
- 50+ breakout sessions for deeper learning and product training that will empower you to grow your business
- Answers and technology that address the unique needs and challenges of customers and their business
- Expert advice and inspiration from Sage, ISVs, and other authorities through engaging content sessions
- Networking with business experts to uncover strategies for growth
- Meet face-to-face with the BCS ProSoft team
Keynote Speech by Gary Vaynerchuck
On Wednesday, May 13, entrepreneur, best-selling author, and internet celebrity, Gary Vaynerchuk teaches entrepreneurs how to take advantage of the current business environment, while also preparing them to succeed as it changes and evolves into what he’s termed “The Thank You Economy.” With the rise of the Internet and the power of the common consumer, businesses must look backward and scale the caring their grandparents’ businesses exhibited towards their customers, or watch the competition pass them by. Today, individuals and brands that out-care and out-love their competition – those emphasizing quality, value, responsiveness, and attention to detail, among other essentials – see the biggest returns.
Contact your BCS ProSoft Account Manager for more information on the Sage Summit 2020.
Ready to Register?