Did you know that Sage recently changed their customer portal? This self-service website is available to all Sage Software customers who have a current support plan or Sage Business Care plan.
With access to this new website you will gain valuable information and access to:
- Important product information
- Information about your Sage account(s)
- Retrieval of your product activation codes
- Submission of support cases (if you have a Sage support plan)
- Access to Sage’s product Knowledge Base
Gaining access to this valuable resource is easy:
- Visit https://customers.sagenorthamerica.com/ and click on the “Log On” link in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the log on screen, click the “Sign up for a Portal Account” link.
- Choose the “I am an existing Sage Customer” option. This will provide you access to your account record with Sage, which will include your registered products.
- Follow the on-screen wizard instructions to complete the registration process. You will need the following information:
- Your new Customer / Account ID
- Contact Person, including a phone number and email address
If you have questions about the new portal or need your new Sage customer account number, please contact your BCS Account Manager. We are here to help you.
About the Author
Barbara Zepeda has been an Account Manager for BCS Prosoft since July 2009. She has been in the MAS90/200 world since 1998 in a variety of positions from customer service to project coordination. Barbara resides in Sugar Land with her husband and dog “Buddy”. In her her spare time she enjoys cooking, working in her yard and riding bicycles.